Translate

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Rain - SL Fashion


I look out my window
and it's raining

I used to think of you
when it rained
and how we
spent our rainy days together

It's funny how memories stay with us
long after that person is gone

Some days 
I would miss you
when it rained

Other days
I would miss the time and
how we spent it together

My heart would fill
with sadness and pain

But nowadays
I don't feel any sadness nor pain
when it rains

I don't feel anything at all
It's the same feeling I have for you...

Nothing.

- Kathy Gold, The Rain


Hair ! Magika [01] Reading
Jacket ! *CK* Crazy Kitty Snuggle bug pink opium
Dress ! .:EC:. Enelya's Creations Bag Devlyn (red)
Shoes ! *CK* Crazy Kitty Snuggle bug pink opium
Necklace ! Deccan Arida [Forge] Noir Collar - Steel
Goggles ! Bytegang worlds *DL* Kimiko - Steampunk Goggles




No comments:

Post a Comment