Translate

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Dwarfins!~


I never really got into the breedables thing. I had a friend who kept Meeroos, but that's about all. Even if my landlord let me keep dozens of tiny animals romping around his sim, I doubt I could keep track of them all. Although if I did keep breedables, I'd definitely have Dwarfins!

I discovered them recently on the marketplace and out of curiosity, went to check out their sim. If you've never been to the Dwarfins sim, let me tell you - it's gorgeous! It reminds me of Ironforge, the Mines of Moria and the enchanted forest combined! 


There were so many places to go, so many things to do... I probably spent an hour on the sim (is it only one sim?) just exploring.



If you don't know, Dwarfins are little breedable creatures that build, mine, fish and even garden! While this might sound a bit redundant, Dwarfins finds a way to make it fun. For example while your mining, you might dig up some good stuff like blueprints to build other buildings or rare gems to sell for crafting points. Did I mention they have an entire crafting system set up?


If you're not into breedables, you can even roleplay on the sim as a Dwarfin. They have a bunch of mesh avatars to choose from and the entire sim is set up as a roleplay zone, complete with dragon riding! You can also hunt for gems that are hidden all over the sim to cash in for Dwarfin gifts. I even ran into Snow White and the seven Dwarfins while I was exploring.



Sigh... if only I had some land to keep them on, I would go Dwarfin-Crazy! These little guys are adorable and the creators definitely developed a unique and addicting system. I want to collect all the buildings and Dwarfin traits.

You can visit the Dwarfins at the SLurl below!



No comments:

Post a Comment