Translate

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

A Day at the Arcade


A few months ago, :Dandi and I opened up an arcade in front of "The Refuge" Club and Shopping District. It was a test really to see if there was any interest in an entire arcade filled with Gacha Machines. If you don't know what Gacha Machines are in Second Life, you're missing out!

We wanted to make a place that was fun for everyone in SL from adults to children, furries to flamers! And it was a hit - We couldn't believe the response we got just in the first couple weeks of opening. I guess everyone wants a place where they can relax, bring a date and play games.



Today I decided I wanted to see what it was like for myself. Sure, I helped build the place but I never really got a chance to really look at what I built. Our Arcade has four rows of Gacha Machines, Lucky Boards, Freebies and of course... arcade games. I probably played Whack-A-Mole for a straight two hours! (That little bugger kept evading me)

I also tried out the Fortune Telling Machine that :Dandi set up a few weeks ago to find out what the future had in store for me.

"A thrilling time is in your immediate future."

I guess we'll have to wait and see what that could mean. If I have any thrilling times in my future, my blog readers will be the first ones to know! If you haven't been to the Song&SilverJinx Arcade yet, you should visit and let us know how we did. A few of the Gacha Machines are still under construction but the games are open for business!

You can visit the "Song&SilverJinx Arcade" at the SLurl below!



No comments:

Post a Comment