Translate

Friday, August 22, 2014

Mystery of The Green Mire Swamp


For those of you who enjoy a good mystery, The Green Mire is a place you definitely should check out.
It's the new sim housing the Madpea Mainstore but with a twist. Ten years ago on this very sim, two boys disappeared somewhere in The Green Mire swamp. No one has had contact with them since and search parties have turned up empty handed. It would seem as if the boys vanished into thin air... or did they?

If you search for The Green Mire on Second Life, the landmark will take you to the Madpea's main store. This might seem like the first place to start snooping for clues but the search for the boys actually starts in a small shack in the swamp. This was the last place the boys were seen. I won't spoil the mystery for you all but I will give you a really helpful tip... or one that would've been helpful to me at the time. Turn on/up your Second Life sound. I usually play with it muted and that caused me to run around the sim confused for a good half an hour before I figured out what I was missing.

Your prize at the end will be a Madpea Alien Helmet that actually lets you talk to ALIENS! I think it's super
cool and :Dandi, who accompanied me on this adventure, didn't ever want to take it off!



I will leave you with some screenshots I took of my journey through these treacherous swamps.

Have fun!







You can visit "The Green Mire" at the SLurl below!










No comments:

Post a Comment