Translate

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Lag Can't Stop the Arcade Adventures

Today Song and I got to be in The Gacha Show audience with the owners of the infamous Arcade as they celebrated their second birthday.

I'm a recent fan of gachas but it only took a few machines to get me hooked. The show audience was packed. I worried for a few minutes that my alien helmet from our recent Green Mire fun would be out of place until I noticed the Stormtrooper sitting next to us.

Furries, Tinies, regular avatars... gacha seems to be one love that brings us together across the sub cultures. I'm still very new to the concept but Song has been exploring gachas for awhile and has been bringing me up to speed.

Since Song convinced me to join her gacha arcade, I have been having a blast back in sl and one day I hope we'll be participating at The Arcade, the big one. Listening to the owners talk about it inspires me, but the basic concept of gachas is to have fun and share it.

I'm all about sharing the fun... just check out who the new high score is on Whack-a-Mole!






No comments:

Post a Comment